Here at TheRocketSpanishReviewer.Com Website the privacy of our visitors is very important to us.
• At therocketspanishreviewer.com, we know that the privacy of your personal information is important. Outlined in the text below are the details of what kind of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit this website, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties or use it in any other way without your consent or knowledge.
• In the same way as most other websites, we receive and use the data contained in log files. The information which is contained in log files include your internet protocol (IP) address, your internet service provider (ISP), the type of internet browser you used to visit our site, what times you visited the site and which pages you viewed whilst browsing through our site.
• Like many other websites, therocketspanishreviewer.com uses a program called ‘Google Analytics’ to gain an understanding of how visitors use and engage with the site. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and identifies trends without identifying individual visitors. You can find more information about the Google Analytics approach to privacy here at this link.
Cookies and Web Beacons
• This website may run third party advertisements to help support it. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Los Angeles real estate ads to someone in LA, for example), for showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing fishing ads to someone who frequents fishing sites) and for keeping track of the effectiveness of the advertisements.
• At this website we have no access to or control over cookies that may be used by third-party advertisers, and as such no control over their activities.
Google’s DoubleClick DART Cookie
• We also may use DART cookies for ad serving through Google’s DoubleClick, which places a cookie on your computer when you are browsing the web and visit a site using DoubleClick advertising (including some Google AdSense advertisements). This cookie is used to serve ads specific to you and your interests (“interest based targeting”). The ads served will be targeted based on your previous browsing history (For example, if you have been viewing sites about visiting Las Vegas, you may see Las Vegas hotel advertisements when viewing a non-related site, such as on a site about hockey).
• DART uses “non personally identifiable information”. It does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, social security numbers, bank account numbers or credit card numbers. You can opt-out of this ad serving on all sites you visit using this Google advertising by visiting this link here.
Blocking, Deleting and Opting Out of Cookies
• You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
• Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Other Personal Information
• This Website may collect your name and email address if you leave a comment, or send a message via our contact form. In providing this information you consent for it to be used for these purposes. We will never share this information with any other party.